Paisley Halloween Festival
When: 30th & 31st October 2015
This year the Paisley Halloween Festival will be a two-day festival of light and dark with few spooky surprises chucked in.
This year, Paisley are going all out with a full two day Halloween celebration on the 30th and 31st of October!
There’s so much on at this year’s super fun and family friendly Halloween Festival in Paisley. Parades and crafts and movies and markets and soft play and face painting and entertainers and live performances and music on their big stage.
Plus an incredible fire show to finish off each night!
ANd it’s only a 10 minute drive from Glasgow…
All the info for what’s on each day is below.
What’s on at the Paisley Halloween Festival?
Friday 30 October (6 to 9pm)
– stunning parade from Paisley Museum to Abbey Close, headed by the Spark! LED drummers and featuring more than 100 participants in various spectacular costumes, including a Loch Ness Monster.
– a spectacular fire garden in Abbey Close, leading up to an incredible fire show finale
Saturday 31 October (noon to 9pm)
– craft tent featuring some of the businesses from Renfrewshire’s InCube business incubator including pumpkin carving and mask-making
– cinema marquee (County Square) showing Halloween-themed films throughout the day
– Paisley Farmers’ Market (Paisley Cross, 10am to 2pm)
– the fire garden and another fire show finale
– an outdoor funfair and stage hosted by Pulse FM (Bridge Street) including live performances
– children’s activities in Paisley Town Hall including DJ, soft-play area, face-painting, balloon-modelling, arts and crafts, Halloween-themed food stalls, circus shows, and Harry-Potter-themed owl show (NOTE – charges apply for some events)
– outdoor food market stalls
– walkabout entertainers