When: 9th July 2016
Location: Pollok Country Park
Get your rush on for Macmillan Cancer Support at Adrenaline Rush Glasgow in Pollok Park this summer!
Adrenaline Rush, an urban assault course with obstacles and challenges will be in Glasgow’s Pollok Country Park this summer, on July 9th 2016!
Adrenaline Rush – an urban assault course incorporating some thrilling obstacles and some daring challenges.
Think you would jump from a height on to a stuntsman’s airbag? Do you?
Think you could take on our Leap of Faith? Play dodgeball with us? Run the gauntlet and make it to the top of our super ramp?
If so, come and join us – challenge your body and push your limits…we dare you!
- There are two distances, 5km & 10km
- Competitors must be 16 or over for the main events but young Rushers can enter if aged 14 or 15 by entering the 2:30 5k wave if they run with a parent or carer.
- Enter as an individual or as part of a team of four
- Start times in waves of 250 per wave
- Every entrant receives a super-cool technical finishers t-shirt and medal
- Large event village with great music, good food & drink
- Great viewing areas for spectators: easy access to obstacles
- Challenging but suitable for all fitness abilities
- On site emergency medics & course fully health & safety checked
Entry and full information available at theadrenalinerush.com. If you miss early bird entry, it will cost £50 for the 5k and £55 for the 10k events. Group discounts are available.