19th December 2014 – 11th January 2015
Tickets: £13 (includes 10 vouchers) Buy Tickets
Europe’s biggest indoor funfair, The Irn Bru Carnival, is returning once again to the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) in Glasgow.
A festive favourite, the IRN-BRU Carnival is back at the SECC, Glasgow from December 19th until January 11th. Entry price this year is £13 and gets you 10 vouchers.
How do the vouchers work?
Each voucher is worth 1 ride. Yes, that’s right. Each & every ride in the hall only costs 1 voucher. If fancy playing the stalls, each stall game will cost 2 vouchers.
What rides are there?
This year’s carnival will be packed with over 60 fun attractions including fair ground favourites the Waltzers, Ghost Train, Fun House and the Dodgems.
For thrill seekers rides include Superspin, Speed Buzz, Extreme and the brand new Dreams Live, while for younger visitors there is the best selection of kids rides ever, including Cups & Saucers, a Mini Train Ride and the Caterpillar Coaster.
There will also be a fantastic selection of stalls including darts, basketball, hook a duck and penalty shoot out.
Entry and ride costs:
- Entry price: £13 – includes 10 vouchers
- Extra vouchers can be purchased in the hall
- Bingo – £13 for 10 games (includes entry into the hall)
- Free entry into the hall for Children aged 3 or under (vouchers required to ride)
For further information or to purchase vouchers click www.irn-bru-carnival.com
- Friday 19th December, 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 20th to Tuesday 23rd December, 12pm – 10pm
- Wednesday 24th December, 12pm – 9pm
- Closed Christmas Day
- Friday 26th to Tuesday 30th December, 12pm – 10pm
- Wednesday 31st December, 12pm – 9pm
- Thursday 1st January, 12pm – 9pm
- Friday 2nd to Saturday 3rd January, 12pm – 10pm
- Sunday 4th January, 12pm – 9pm
- Monday 5th to Friday 9th January, 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 10th January, 12pm – 10pm
- Sunday 11th January, 12pm – 9pm