Europe’s biggest indoor funfair, The Irn Bru Carnival, is returning once again to the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) in Glasgow.
A festive favourite, the IRN-BRU Carnival is back at the SECC, Glasgow from December 23rd until January 17th. Entry price this year is £13 and gets you 10 vouchers.
How do the vouchers work?
Each voucher is worth 1 ride. Yes, that’s right. Each & every ride in the hall only costs 1 voucher. If fancy playing the stalls, each stall game will cost 2 vouchers.
What rides are there?
This year’s carnival will be packed with over 60 fun attractions including fair ground favourites the Waltzers, Ghost Train, Fun House and the Dodgems.
For thrill seekers rides include Sea Storm, Speed Buzz, Dreams Liv and Midnight Express Matterhorn, while for younger visitors there is the best selection of kids rides ever, including Cups & Saucers, a Mini Train Ride and Juvenile Chairoplanes.
There will also be a fantastic selection of stalls including darts, basketball, hook a duck and penalty shoot out.
Entry and ride costs:
- Entry price: £13 – includes 10 vouchers
- Extra vouchers can be purchased in the hall
- Bingo – £13 for 10 games (includes entry into the hall)
- Free entry into the hall for Children aged 3 or under (vouchers required to ride)
For further information or to purchase vouchers click www.irn-bru-carnival.com
- 23rd December, 5pm – 10pm
- 24th December, 12pm – 9pm
- Closed Christmas Day
- 26th December, 12pm – 10pm
- 27th – 30th December, 11am – 10pm
- 31st December, 11am – 9pm
- 1st January, 12pm – 9pm
- 2nd & 3rd January, 11am – 10pm
- 4th to 10th January, 12pm – 10pm
- 11th to 15th January, 5pm – 10pm
- 16th January, 12pm – 10pm
- 17th January, 12pm – 9pm