20th December 2013 – 12th January 2014
Location: SECC, Glasgow
Tickets: £12 for 10 vouchers. THERE ARE NO WRISTBANDS!!!!!
Europe’s biggest indoor funfair, The Irn Bru Carnival, is returning once again to the Scottish Exhibition and Conference Centre (SECC) in Glasgow.
Festive favourite, the IRN-BRU Carnival is back at the SECC, Glasgow from December 20th until January 12th. Entry price yhis year is £12 and gets you 10 vouchers. Each voucher is worth 1 ride (Each & every ride in the hall only costs 1 voucher) or if fancy playing the stalls, the each stall game willcost 2 vouchers.
Visitors are promised fun for all the family at this years IRN-BRU Carnival, which is now in its 93rd year. It will be packed with over 60 fun attractions including Superbowl, Waltzer, Ghost Train and the Dodgems. For thrill seekers rides include Superstar, Super Bob, Speed Buzz and the brand new Extreme, while for younger visitors there is the best selection of juvenile rides ever including Cups & Saucers, Wacky Racer Car Track and Helter Skelter. There will also be a fantastic selection of stalls including darts, basketball, hook a duck and Boogie-heads, the latest craze from America where you can star in your very own music DVD.
Make sure you pick up your brochure at the IRN-BRU Carnival , which this year includes fantastic, discounted offers at some of Scotland s top attractions!
Entry and ride costs:
- Entry price: £12 – includes 10 vouchers. (All tickets include brochure RRP £1)
- Extra vouchers can be purchased in the hall.
- Bingo – £12 for 10 games (includes entry into the hall)
- Free entry into the hall for Children aged 3 or under (vouchers required to ride).
For further information or to purchase vouchers click www.irn-bru-carnival.com
- Friday 20th December, 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 21st to Monday 23rd December, 12pm – 10pm
- Tuesday 24th December, 12pm – 9pm
- Closed Christmas Day
- Thursday 26th to Monday 30th December, 12pm – 10pm
- Tuesday 31st December, 12pm – 9pm
- Wednesday 1st January, 12pm – 9pm
- Thursday 2nd to Saturday 4th January, 12pm – 10pm
- Sunday 5 January, 12pm – 9pm
- Monday 6th to Friday 10th January, 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 11th January, 12pm – 10pm
- Sunday 12th January, 12pm – 9pm