30th & 31st July 2011
Location: Glasgow Green
Entry: £5/£3 concession, £12 family
An exhilarating weekend of amazing entertainment and exciting activities.
The Glasgow Show will take place in Glasgow Green, on Saturday the 30th & Sunday the 31st July.
Last year saw thousands of visitors descend on the green for a weekend filled to the brim with entertainment by the bucket load.
The Glasgow Show will kick off this year at 11.30 am on Saturday, with the Glasgow Show Parade. The parade will begin at George Square and will arrive at Glasgow Green at 12 noon.
- Main Arena: The Black Knights Parachute Team; Rockin’ Horse Stunt Team; Bolddog Lings; Stunt Crash & Fall Exhibition
- Music Arena: Jedward (Saturday only); Jai McDowall (Saturday only); Lloyd Daniels; Carrie Mac; Dancing Queen plus others
- Circus Zone: The Festival Circus; Dancepoint
- Countryside Zone: Highland Cattle; Drakes of Hazzard; Horse & Dray Rides; Falconry Shows
- Floral Zone: Stunning displays of flowers including the Scottish National Sweet Pea, Rose and Carnation Society and Glasgow Evergreen
- Extreme Sports Zone: Professional demos and come and try sessions on King Ramps 8ft midi ramp
- Maritime Zone: Boat displays and races organised by the Glasgow Humane Society
- Children’s Zones: Kiddies fairground rides; Inflatable village
With live music, extreme sports, dance performances, street theatre, countryside activities, children’s fairground rides and a main arena filled with international acts it’s the place to be this summer!
Sounds like it’s going to be a brilliant day out for all the family.
Tickets can be bought on the day at Glasgow Green. Prices are as follows:
- £2 (Young Scot/Kidz card)
- £3 Concessions
- £5 Adult
- £12 Four person family ticket (2 adults/2 children)
For more information or to buy advance tickets visit the Glasgow Show website.