29th October 2011
Location: Oran Mor
Tickets: £70 individually or £840 for tables of 12
On the 29th of October Oran Mor will open its beautiful ballroom doors to you for an exclusive charity event led by famous Scottish comedienne Karen Dunbar.
A memorable night packed full of the best entertainment, the best cuisine, the best drams and of course, the best guests that Scotland has to offer.
Come Scottish and you will enjoy:
- A piano and champagne reception
- An exquisite traditional 3 course dinner prepared by Oran Mor’s fine dining team led by Jeff Crawford
- A barrel load of laughs provided by compère Karen Dunbar and stand-up comedian Gary Little
- Table magic and a floor show by master cocktail flairer and Scottish champion, Jon O’Connor
- Charity raffle/auction
- Traditional Scottish dance provided by The Clan Wallace followed by Celtic folk and ceilidh band, Stramash leading you through to the wee hours
Plus much more…
For a sneaky peak of the comedy genius provided on the night please check out our YouTube link featuring our star of the evening, Scottish comedienne Karen Dunbar.
Please note, 100% of profits will go to charity.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit brownpapertickets.com