Throughout 2010 summer school holidays
Cost: Weekly cost (Mon-Fri) full day £100, half day£60
Location: High School of Glasgow, Hyndland Secondary, Craigholme School and Parklands Country Club
Team work & fun sport for all during the summer holidays!
Broomhill Sports Club are running Kids sports camps throughout the summer holidays. This will be our fifth year and we will continue to use our own experienced and well-qualified coaches to provide a range of sport and games such as; Football, Basketball, Netball, Badminton, Hockey, Tennis, Athletics and much more. There is an emphasis on having lots of fun and friendly competition in an organised and disciplined environment. Each child will work with others in a team and undertake tasks in the camp and at home to win points for their team.
About the Camp
- The camp will run from 10am to 4pm although children can be dropped of early and collected late (see extra time)
- Half days are 10am till 1pm and 1pm till 4pm
- Children will bring a healthy packed lunch, there will be no access to local shops during the day
- Places limited to a maximum of 30 children per week.
- Age Limits 5-14 years (Primary 1 to Secondary 3).
- Older club members can work as volunteers so please ask about this
- Children are asked to bring warm clothing (this is Scotland) and we advise parents to apply sunscreen at the start of each day.
- Children are to wear sports clothing (not Old Firm kits) with shoes for indoor and outdoor sport.
The Weekly Costs are as follows:
- Monday to Friday Full Day – £100
- Monday to Friday Half Day – £60
- Extra Time – £20/£10 (8.45am – 10am/until 5.30pm)
For more information please visit the Broomhill Camp website.