1st November 2014
Tickets: £17.43 Get Tickets
Club Noir is back in the O2 Academy, Glasgow, this Halloween to celebrate it’s 10th birthday!
Club Noir is back with it’s gruesome & glamorous Halloween event. The most magnificent of Halloween-themed burlesque shows will lure you to a crazy world of make-believe featuring beautiful charismatic performers and an evening of nightmares, femme fatales and libertines.
You’ve made our Halloween nights the biggest in the city, nay in Scotland. The wildest audience made up of freaks and uniques, the beautiful people. You’re not alone, many of you are from foreign lands.
Kitsch horror. Bloodthirsty burlesque. Glamorous Scream Queens with a fetish for Halloween. Vampires, bad girls, striptease, dancers, bosoms, singers, killer heels, musicians, variety, live music, DJs and lots, lots more.
What are you waiting for? Get a jump on the rest. Put the date in your diary, nab your tickets before they sell out again, plan your costume. See you there for the most decadent, debauched night of the year.
This year’s headline act is Empress Stah who will be performing ‘Hell Hound’, her fiery, aerial act. She jets off every week to work at Pacha in Ibiza so this is an amazing opportunity to see such a fantastic performer! Some other acts to expect on the night are:
- Jimmy Vee – our 3’ 8” bouncer since day one of Club Noir. Jetting in from starring in Hugh Jackman’s latest film about Peter Pan.
- Phantom of the Burlesque Club – No-one can stop this menacing masked murderess from killing her rivals. Bedecked in Victorian attire of satin and crystals.
- Off With His Head – Heartless Lacey Demure takes revenge on a former lover.
- Roses and Thorns – Pain and pleasure. From quartet Dollhouse Burlesque.
- Countess Elizabeth Bathory – The most prolific female serial killer of all time. The original vampiress preserves her youth by bathing in virgin’s blood.
- Songstress Sarah Kennedy – With a punishing song for nasty, naughty boys.
- Tiff Finney Pole Dance – “How does she do that?!!!” With her gobsmacking Gas Mask routine, and a body carved out of rock.
- Fuck You Up – blonde bombshell Debay Delux.
- Under My Skin – Stripping, but not as you know it. Vanity Kills is the femme fatale with luscious, raven hair and evil come-hither eyes.
- Ghost Romance Dead for 300 years, their romance lives through the centuries. Oliver Twisted & Chelsea Dagger.
- Edwina Scissorhands – Dark Tim Burton fantasy character with a fetish twist from Katie Crossbones.
There will of course be many more performers and some surprises on the night. This is a birthday celebration not to miss!
Dress code: Dress up – it’s Halloween! No tacky fancy dress. No jeans or trainers.
Over 18’s only.
More information on the acts performing can be found on the Club Noir website.