21st December 2013 to 28th December 2013
Location: Loch Lomond Shores (20 minutes from Glasgow)
Tickets: £26 per car Buy Tickets
Loch Lomand Shores is set to be transformed into a Drive-In cinema this Christmas. See your favourite Christmas movies on the world’s largest portable LED Screen.
After the sell out success of the Glasgow Halloween Drive-In at Victoria Park, itison is once again bringing out the world’s largest portable LED Screen for us all to enjoy. This time it’s Christmas and the location will be Loch Lomand Shores, which is about a twenty minute drive from Glasgow.
For just £26 per car you can enjoy either an early evening showing(4.30pm) of or a late evening (8.30pm) with 6 movies over 7 nights to choose from. There will also be gourmet festive street food from Street Food Cartel including pizza from So La Ti Dough.
- A Muppet Christmas Carol (U)
- 21st Dec & 22nd Dec – Gates open at 3.30pm / movie starts at 4.30pm
- Elf (PG)
- 21st Dec, 22nd Dec, 27th Dec & 28th Dec - Gates open at 7.30pm / movie starts at 8.30pm
- 27th Dec – Gates open at 3.30pm / movie starts at 4.30pm
- Home Alone (PG)
- 23rd Dec, 24th Dec & 28th Dec – Gates open at 3.30pm / movie starts at 4.30pm
- It’s a Wonderful Life (U)
- 23rd Dec & 24th Dec – Gates open at 7.30pm / movie starts at 8.30pm
- E.T. (U)
- 26th Dec – Gates open at 3.30pm / movie starts at 4.30pm
- Die Hard (15)
- 26th Dec – Gates open at 7.30pm / movie starts at 8.30pm
This is a once in a lifetime chance to experience a classic American Drive-In on the shores of Loch Lomand…roll up, park up and tune your FM radio in for the big screening.
All movies will be shown on a state of the art 100 meter sq outdoor movie screen, the biggest in the world, while Glasgow’s famous Street Food Cartel serve up classic gastro-cinema dining such as hot dogs, pizza, popcorn and refreshments.